Wednesday, August 24, 2011

another word from another stranger

It's Thursday and apparently still my favorite day. It has been since high school I think though I'm not sure why. Maybe because it makes me excited for the weekend (then why not Friday?) or maybe because as of now with my job I have not so much students on Thursdays. Anyway this is not why I write today. Haha.

So early this morning I got on the same jeepney with my coworker (someone I just met a while ago). When we got off and walk together to our office building I didn't expect we'd talk. I mean, people in this office don't always just talk specially if we don't know each other. And so she asked if my name is Alex and then when I confirmed that I am, she told me,"Ah, ikaw pala yun. Ang galing mo kasi." Yes, that's right! I couldn't believe it either. Haha. Well, that made my morning. Maybe also that's why I was nice and patient with my students today. Unlike yesterday when I was getting easily irritated all the time. I kept on explaining all day to my students and even to my boyfriend before I went to bed. I was so annoyed I cried and then I prayed that the next day I be better. And I am. God is so good. :)

I LOVE Thursdays! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment