Wednesday, August 24, 2011

when a stranger compliments

So I'm still here in our office, about to go home. Just making a quick post. I just couldn't resist writing about how i felt a while ago. Well, it wasn't a big deal but nevertheless it was nice.

I learned from my boyfriend that Otep, a guy that was my schoolmate in highschool (one of the popular guys, a CAT officer, cute too) told him that I'm cute. That's it. I felt a little kilig upon knowing that. Haha. He was/isn't my crush or whatsoever (though i wouldn't deny that he has the looks) but it was just a really nice feeling when someone compliments you whether directly or indirectly. Even better if that someone is one of those people you won't think would ever see you like that and even more tell your boyfriend about that.

Thanks Otep. We might not know each other personally but it's good to know you know me and you appreciate my looks (even just a little). You made my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment