Thursday, August 25, 2011

definitely not staying

I'm sure, definitely. I'm not staying here long. I hope I can save much in such a short time left. There are really a lot of things going on in here. If I write all about them I would just end up looking like someone with endless complaints.

Rules are rules. Policies are policies. And everything should be written in the contract. Well I am a graduate and a board-passer of Nursing maybe that's why for me, everything should be written to be considered. And if it is written you shouldn't have to wait for someone to come-up to you and ask if it's the rule. If you're a manager, make sure you manage well or else find something you're good at. It's the same with whatever you do.

You know? I feel bad today because of you. So many things I hate about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment