Tuesday, August 23, 2011

newbies



Two weeks ago I went shopping with my boyfriend in preparation for a job interview. They said I had to look my best. I had to buy clothes appropriate for corporate setting and some makeup. I don't really do make-up. I just put on powder, blush-on and lip balm. That's it. Sometimes I go out without anything. We went to Robinson's Place Ermita and there I was able to buy one blouse from For Me, a foundation powder, blush on and eye make-up from Revlon. Oh, I didn't realize makeup could cost so much. Haha. I was planning to buy another top that I saw from Memo but because the make-up cost too much I had to think again. And then we went to Vans (whenever I am with my guy, we do not miss that store) and saw these glasses. Even though we weren't planning to buy we had to take them. We'd been waiting for those Spicoli for so long we couldn't miss the chance again. There were only three colors left. Too bad the black ones were sold out already. My guy got the blue ones and I got the red ones. Then we went to a couple more stores and I had to control myself (bf won't do so, haha). We went home with this ring from ALDO, a belt from Primadona and a digital camera included in our shopping bags. The camera was a gift from mom for my birthday! Best mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment